• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOMRR Intro

TOMRR

Reaction score
Hello new this form and own a 1969 Roadrunner that I am Restoring , Retired and have a lot of time on my hand, so the project begins. For Marine and a Vietnam veteran. Need to be on a site that deal with Roadrunners for info and advice, Hope this is it. Also looking for some parts like a 69 RR Trunk Lid

This should be a great site to be on

Thanks TomRR

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest Tom. Where in Mass are you? I'm in CT. And there are a lot of knowledgeable guys here who can answer any question you may have.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Tom. Lots of knowledge on here just ask and trunk lids are getting hard to find.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio, and thank you for your service :flag: let's see that runner!

Big Mo

Reaction score
Hello TOMRR and welcome from Big Mo. Also new am trying to learn this form. Am a US navy vet.

inri

Reaction score
Hello new this form and own a 1969 Roadrunner that I am Restoring , Retired and have a lot of time on my hand, so the project begins. For Marine and a Vietnam veteran. Need to be on a site that deal with Roadrunners for info and advice, Hope this is it. Also looking for some parts like a 69 RR Trunk Lid

Thanks TomRR

Welcome Tom!

It's awesome to know another '69 RR owner. Boy do I wish I could be retired; but I have another 30+ years of the grind lol.
Make sure to check out FBBO (forbbodiesonly) and Moparforums.com and check out their for sale items. Oftentimes you can find parts you're looking for or post an ad for a wanted part and other members will chime in.

Post some pics of your '69 RR :)

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
post an ad on moparts (I was looking for one last year) guy in Texas had one for $150 IIRC, and there was one on Craigslist out in Arizona, $500, but the shipping killed the deal for me. I found mine on FBBO for $100 within driving distance for me. Theyy are out there.

Gene chiodo

Reaction score
Do you need a newly done 383 steel crank and rods?

Thanks TomRR

Have a newly done forged steel crank cut 10/10 polished with oil holes done,with set of balanced rods within 1 gram new mopar performace bolts PLUS rod and main bearings !!!! Cost me over 900.00 plus shippin will sell all for 435.00 and I'LL PAY SHIPPING !!!!!! cost u more to get yours done!!!! Crank core 200.00,maching 220.00,rods w new bolts 235.00 baklancing 50.00 bearings 145.00 shipping 75.00 that's 925 !!!! GREAT DEAL 4 you,sell your stuff 4 200.00 and u save a bunch!!!!!! Plus u no likey I give u money back that's how confident I am,been doing this 4 40yrs my engine is waiting for a set of piston then I'll dye happy.......Hey have fun and good luck nice guys here.....!!!!!! Gene tel 631-523-3266 cell lv message

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Gene .......did you relize this thread is a few days of being three years old....

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome Tom good to have another Vietnam vet aboard Retired Navy here. Saw some trunk lid's on E bay the other day also thought some where in Classic industries book. This is a good book to have they have a lot of stuff in it. I am deep into my 69 runner and running into a lot of rust well I gest that is the nature of the beast. Well welcome again from Fl. Beep beep.

TOMRR

Reaction score
Just Thanks for the Welcomes !! Got a very nice trunk lid from Stevens, RR is finished and put 2500 miles on her this summer !!

HPIM4525.jpg

Back