• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Took some pictures today...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, like I said in another post this afternoon - I was busy moving stuff around and cleaning the shop up so I could get my SS/T back inside. It's been sitting outside ever since the 'bu came home and it's been bugging me to no end that it was stuck outside. I also seized the opportunity to hang some new shop lights (three had burned up their ballasts) and just do some general upkeep that can't be done when the cars are in there. Naturally, we got one of our patented late afternoon Flor-i-duh thunderstorms so everything got wet - but one by one I dragged 'em in and dried 'em off...

Here's couple shots of Pinky...

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's some of the cars parked outside.

Bambi - the A12
June - the gold '74 Duster
Bess - the F4 '70 Duster
Pinky - the '78 Z-28

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Nice pics Ray! :thumbsup: What are those 2 A-bodies in the garage doors?

Parts cars.

The green one on the left is a '73 Duster 340 that I bought to get the 340, K-Member, and disk brake set-up from for the gold car. Kinda sad that it was hacked up so bad - it was numbers matching and HEAVILY optioned...but would have been A LOT OF WORK to put back together... The Malibu is sitting in front of it.

The light blue one on the right is a '72 Swinger that was the parts car for Tam's Swinger. Her car was rust free from the top down, but that vinyl top had just destroyed the dutchman. They don't repop those so I bought an entire car just to cut the dutchman out of it.

Just haven't felt like scrapping them...you NEVER know what parts you're going to need tomorrow...

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Ray. I'll bet the camouflage paint didn't fool the wife.....

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ray....i didnt know you was a chebby guy.....the collection is cool.....whats the camaro do in the quarter??......its all pro-streeted out....nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
ray....i didnt know you was a chebby guy.....the collection is cool.....whats the camaro do in the quarter??......its all pro-streeted out....nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mopar Guy that just happens to own a couple chebbies... :D

Never had it on the track. Took it once YEARS ago and they wouldn't let me run it because the fuel line was routed on the inside of the frame rail...the guy was just being a d*ck...he said he was just following the rule book... I re-routed the fuel line a few years ago...but our local track is shut down now so it's a long haul to get a time slip...maybe one day I'll load it up and go to Gainesville or Bradenton...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
How long does it take to mow all that green stuff :cheers: And is your mower stock or modified :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
How long does it take to mow all that green stuff :cheers: And is your mower stock or modified :D

About 2 1/2 hours - and about another 2 hours to edge everything in...so I only edge trim it about every two weeks... PITA. This is our rainy season...so mowing is a twice a week chore right now... :leave:

John Deere rider - 48" cutting deck and a stock 22 HP V-Twin...but I'm looking at a NOS set-up for it... :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

About 2 1/2 hours - and about another 2 hours to edge everything in...so I only edge trim it about every two weeks... PITA. This is our rainy season...so mowing is a twice a week chore right now... :leave:

John Deere rider - 48" cutting deck and a stock 22 HP V-Twin...but I'm looking at a NOS set-up for it... :lmao:

I'm with you on that.........I'm sick of mowing..........

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

NOS huh? That would give new meaning to smoking some grass! :devil:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

NOS huh? That would give new meaning to smoking some grass! :devil:
:lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
One more pic from yesterday...sorry so blurry...

L to R:

my B5 '70 Duster 340...almost completely disassembled...

My buddy Andy's AAR...makes a nice storage spot for Bambi's Halibrand boxes...well it is F8 after all... :lol:

my FE5 '70 Duster 340...relegated to parts storage and dust collection... :leave:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
what takes us so long cutting grass is the kneeling and praying to the Green God, giving our thanks that he didn't make the same mistake he did with the sky...... :popcorn:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
what takes us so long cutting grass is the kneeling and praying to the Green God, giving our thanks that he didn't make the same mistake he did with the sky...... :popcorn:
Now thems is fightin words :chuck: Get i'm Ray :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup:

I see you two have been rolling around in the Agent Green again this morning... :lmao:

Back