• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Took the other woman out on a date

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I finally got a little time yesterday and got Mrs. Beep to go for a little ride with me in the other woman. That just didn't sound right, but you know what I mean. I found a little coffee shop we could have a cup and a snack and keep an eye on the other woman. Which again sounds bad :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
So, how does the wife feel about the other woman now? :lol:
I didn't think she would go for a three sum but she liked it :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
As long as she's ok with you spending quality time with the other woman you won't need the three sum..........if your like me you couldn't handle two of either one of them anyway... :lmao:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
the mother-in-law used to tell my wife the same thing that i was out in the garage working on my other women....my old girlfriend.....sees not happy with the three some also :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This seems to be a recurring theme for us married guys... :D

I was pitching the idea of me getting an A100 Pick Up yesterday. I might as well have suggested that we adopt a good looking 18 year old Asian girl with large breasts... :lmao:

Bob, so how is Ginger running? Still getting her dialed in or is she ready to go? What's the ETA on the F70's and the H Wheels going on?

:jester:
ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

I was pitching the idea of me getting an A100 Pick Up yesterday. I might as well have suggested that we adopt a good looking 18 year old Asian girl with large breasts... :lmao:

ACME

:basketcase: yeah who wants an old truck sitting around! now, I'd take Kelly Hu over an old mopar....... :drool:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Bob, so how is Ginger running? Still getting her dialed in or is she ready to go? What's the ETA on the F70's and the H Wheels going on?

ACME
I think I'm going to pull the distributor and recurve it, it acts as if the spring is to light on the advance and I'm going to adjust the shift linkage. Other than that things are good. I just sold my rottiserie last night to a guy from Tucson so I have the funds for my red lines now :banana: :banana:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ray, the name Ginger didn't stick the boss calls her the other woman. And remember my license plate (426REM) I took the car over to the old owners house and he was quite pleased with the car but he looked at the plate and said 426 remanufactured :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ray, the name Ginger didn't stick the boss calls her the other woman. And remember my license plate (426REM) I took the car over to the old owners house and he was quite pleased with the car but he looked at the plate and said 426 remanufactured :lol:

Even the other woman should have a name...plus you have several other toys; are they not "other women" too...?

I'd say he nailed it on the license plate... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Even the other woman should have a name...plus you have several other toys; are they not "other women" too...?

I'd say he nailed it on the license plate... :lol:
The other toys are in a shed with no name like a wench, the other woman is in an air conditioned home. :beep:

Back