• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Took the vert out for a ride today

moparchris

Reaction score
Good weather! I took mine out for a romp over to the man mall today.

Bob is like that nosy old lady neighbor that is in everyones business. :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Good weather! I took mine out for a romp over to the man mall today.

Bob is like that nosy old lady neighbor that is in everyones business. :lol:
Mrs. Cravetts from Bewitched :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
she lived next door to us, her sister next to my mother in law, and her daughter across the street. they knew excatly what was going on in town. good people nonetheless.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just looking at the thermometers in everyone's posts this morning. Pretty nippy. Dave is registering a whopping 13 degrees F, and Bob is even a touch on the low side for him at 42 degrees F...which is probably close to what it is here too... Crap.

:snowball:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
it was 11 when I got on here. supposed to be getting 2-4" of snow starting today. should be fun comming home from work.

droptop

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
We get pretty cool at night, should be in the 70s today
:snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
69hemibeep said:
:snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
:lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
droptop said:
69hemibeep said:
:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Something tells me Harold that you're fed up with winter already!
Well so am I! :brickwall:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I'm just looking at the thermometers in everyone's posts this morning. Pretty nippy. Dave is registering a whopping 13 degrees F, and Bob is even a touch on the low side for him at 42 degrees F...which is probably close to what it is here too... Crap.

:snowball:

Yeah its been terribly cold here, we are suffering from 60 degree days.

droptop

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Something tells me Harold that you're fed up with winter already!
Well so am I! :brickwall:

Got cabin fever realllllly bad.

JJRJR

Reaction score
earlyrides said:
Well after a bit of rain; (yes it rains in SoCal) we got some sun and it got to around 70 degrees so I decided to take the vert out for a drive.
I got rubber in all for gears....YEEE-HAAAA!
Got some pics too.

She's a beauty brother. Enjoy. Awesome engine.

Back