• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Towed to body shop. The fun is about to begin.

JJRJR

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I am very excited. Looking forward to seeing the progress. It'll be costly, but it's in the budget. :)

John

JJRJR

Reaction score
I'll for sure post plenty of progress pics. Sucks that I have to re-quarter the car because some yahoo decided it would be a good idea to add wheel flares.

On a positive note, the body shop guy did me a favor and lifted up the rear of the car and determined that it is a Sure Grip rear and he thinks 3.71 gears? Does that sound right?

John

moparchris

Reaction score
JJRJR said:
I'll for sure post plenty of progress pics. Sucks that I have to re-quarter the car because some yahoo decided it would be a good idea to add wheel flares.

On a positive note, the body shop guy did me a favor and lifted up the rear of the car and determined that it is a Sure Grip rear and he thinks 3.71 gears? Does that sound right?

John
Could be 3.73

Back