• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tremec Transmissions

moparstuart

Reaction score
droptop said:
moparstuart said:
droptop said:
I ran with him for a little bit of the Power Tour last year between Champaine and Gateway. I will verify that he does run the shit out of that car.
its a fabulious well built car and yes mike runns the shit out it

I didn't have anything for him.
when mikey wants to go he goes , most of the time I only see the view tail lights

JJRJR

Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
just talked to jamie the other week about the 5spd he has a order of 246 trans already. he told me if you order one now ,it would be around july till delivery. at a cost of 4,400 wish I had the extra cash.

I'm on the waiting list, we'll see what happens.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I talked to the owner of a restoration shop this weekend that is on the list and he had just talked to Jammie. He said they still had one glitch to work out before shipping would start. They will be built in runs of 30. :popcorn:

JJRJR

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I talked to the owner of a restoration shop this weekend that is on the list and he had just talked to Jammie. He said they still had one glitch to work out before shipping would start. They will be built in runs of 30. :popcorn:

Yea, I'm not holding my breath. If I get it within a year I'll be happy. I need another gear really badly.

moparstuart

Reaction score
JJRJR said:
69hemibeep said:

Yea, I'm not holding my breath. If I get it within a year I'll be happy. I need another gear really badly.
I skipped that and went straight from 3 speeds to 6 :jester: :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the thing about Jamie is he won't sell something if it isn't right.

Back