• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trev3434 Intro

Trev3434

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Trevor and I own a 69 Plymouth Roadrunner 383, 4speed. I have owned this car since 1998. It was my first car. Got it when I was 15 years old. So far I have traced the ownership back to estimated that I am the 5th or 6th owner. This car is a true Bay Area native car. It was bought off the show room floor from Berkley Dodge in Albany, CA in November 1968. Car was built October 10th, 1968 out of the LA factory. Came with the high performance axle package, hemi suspension, AM radio, black vynal top, high end interior, bench seat, 26" Radiator and with the 383 4speed manual transmission 4barrel Carborator. Color is the special ordered orange. I bought it out of Petaluma, CA and have traced the first 3 owners. 1st owner lived in San Francisco, then sold it to a person in Freemont, then another owner after that also lived in Freemont traded it for a 69 Z28 Camero to a small car lot. From there and how it got up to Pedaluma I am not sure but now I am a proud owner of this beauti

Trev3434

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I just found this forum, supper happy I found it!!! Feel like I've searched for forums for this before... Some how just became aware of it!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome, and let's see it! would that be Omaha Orange?

Trev3434

Reaction score
Dave, that's a good question... I been trying to figure that out. From what I understand this was one of the first of 500 cars painted this orange color to test the market. Then the market loved it and in Feburary 1969 the changed the color to vitamin C orange. That's what I was told anyway? Paint code is 17 99. Have no idea what the 17 is? And the special order color code was 999.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
small pic, but it comes up. looks like a beauty.

Back