• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trim on the post

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I see someone with stainless steel trim on their two post car. Thought that was on the GTX or did the Roadrunner have or was that a special package when ordered. Need help to figure this out. Russ. :beep:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A87 Road Runner Décor Package.

The post (RM21) models are based on the Belvedere or low priced class of B-Bodies. The hardtops (RM23) are based on the Satellite or high priced class of B-Bodies. Adding the A87 package to a post car got you the upgraded Satellite interior and the stainless post trim you noted.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Ok that is what I thought. I got a up dated steering wheel now and think I will leave the post painted. Really don't think it would up the price of the car. Appreciate the info. Maybe latter when the car is done for a few years will change some of the other stuff. :thankyou:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Never really looked at a GTX only Roadrunners. So I didn't know that thanks for the info. So will just paint the post as they where when I bought the car. Russ.

Back