• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trophies in the back seat?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Note to self: Take one of those dolls to Carlisle next year to lean up against Big's 300 and take lots of photos... :acme:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There was a guy at a show that had one against his car... Every once in a while, depending on who was looking, he would jump up from his chair and kick the doll, yelling "get off my car you little bastard!".

Of course, I have been known to sit in a lawn chair under a pop up tent, wearing a loud Hawaiian shirt with a big dog...

house%20and%20me_zpszdvlluxh.jpg

Those are Mac's legs BTW.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey what is up with this. First reading the title in my younger day's the back seat trophy was a different kind Ha Ha. Keep running down the Road Runner.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah but now this is the only kind of trophy some of these old farts can get....

SgtLee511

Reaction score
I went to a Moose Club show three years ago, won the big plastic trophy 1st place, the other two cars got second and third........As for the Ice Cream we have a local show no trophys but eat all the Homemade Ice Cream you can get, I don't miss that one.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Boy, this thread looks familiar.....even the terminology.

No, that one started out with dolls and then went to trophies in the trunk. This one started out with trophies and then went to dolls.

Completely different...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and I never wasted time getting into the back seat...the front of a '73 runner was quite roomy......

Back