• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trouble with PM ing to other members?

moparmonk

Reaction score
Morning all, Anyone else having issues at trying to PM other members? I am not sure if maybe it is because I am a newbie or not or if I am just not computer literate. From my home page, I click on the notifications, then click on the member that PM 'ed me, then Respond to,and then major lock-up tighter than a cash for clunkers trade-in! I have to get right out of IE-9 exiting through control,alt, delete. I then start again as if I just turned the puter on. Joey? Joey?? Oh and by the way, do you have a bird? If you are gonna run the coolest site, yeah better drive the coolest car... Any thoughts would, could, and should be appreciated.

inri

Reaction score
Can't really say 'cause I'm not cool enough to get PM's. Please let me know the outcome for potentially future reference :smug:

69383RR

Reaction score
lol ! I'll send you a PM if it will make you feel better :groucho:

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
it's just you...no one ants to hear from the newbs.......:acme::jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
2008 join date, and close to 10,000 posts comapered to 2013 and just over 100 posts, I don't feel alot of prestige in being a "Senior Member"....:lmao:

inri

Reaction score
2008 join date, and close to 10,000 posts comapered to 2013 and just over 100 posts, I don't feel alot of prestige in being a "Senior Member"....:lmao:

Shhhhh.... I'm incognito....

69383RR

Reaction score
hey looks like I'll be a senior member with a couple more posts :groucho:

Last edited:

inri

Reaction score
I was going to say what makes you a senior member ??? :groucho:

Quality of posts. But, don't forget that Basket has the quantity handled :groucho:. Plus I was born in the 80's so that makes me cool! :party:

inri

Reaction score
hey looks like I'll be a senior member with a couple more posts :groucho:

Actually, there is already a silent vote here among current Senior Members. And to be honest with you you need at least 51% of the vote to be admitted. Unfortunately, to date, you're only half way there.:groucho:

moparmonk

Reaction score
Strange! I got the PM from Basketcase and also from the PinkPanther but my computer Chernobled just as soon as I clicked on the PM that 69383RR sent. Fellow New Englander? Who cares if we are so far up north that we have Bias Re-Cap Snow tires on our birds. We shouldn't get kicked off the web? Are you using IE-8 or 9? Windows XP? Any Ideas?

69383RR

Reaction score
You asking me ? hell I just figured out how to turn this thing on and off . Maybe I'm doing something wrong on my end . Let me try sending you another PM

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Actually, there is already a silent vote here among current Senior Members. And to be honest with you you need at least 51% of the vote to be admitted. Unfortunately, to date, you're only half way there.:groucho:

and this is what happenes when the riff raff is let in......:acme::acme::acme::jester:

inri

Reaction score
You asking me ? hell I just figured out how to turn this thing on and off . Maybe I'm doing something wrong on my end . Let me try sending you another PM

Congrats fellow Senior Member! I was able to get you the majority vote! he he

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning all, Anyone else having issues at trying to PM other members? I am not sure if maybe it is because I am a newbie or not or if I am just not computer literate. From my home page, I click on the notifications, then click on the member that PM 'ed me, then Respond to,and then major lock-up tighter than a cash for clunkers trade-in! I have to get right out of IE-9 exiting through control,alt, delete. I then start again as if I just turned the puter on. Joey? Joey?? Oh and by the way, do you have a bird? If you are gonna run the coolest site, yeah better drive the coolest car... Any thoughts would, could, and should be appreciated.

Well, I have no idea what the problem is except that its almost certainly on your computer.

Check and make sure your Flash and Java are updated to the latest version, and clear your cookies. See of those things fixes the problem.

Back