• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trump/Palin

railrider

Reaction score
I wouldn't vote for Trump or Palin unless the only other choice was Obama! I think there is a good Conservative out there who will jump out of nowhere. Politics is a card game and I am betting they do not want to show their cards! :brickwall:

railrider

Reaction score
How can you become Pres-o-dent?
It is a tough job these days, you have to be a Community Organizer and able to lie well enough to convince the Liberal Mainstream Media! You also have to get the Unions behind you and make promises to every special interest group known to man! Then you will need to be a Minority of some kind so that anytime anyone disagrees with you they are a Racist! You get all the minority voters they will vote for you 2-3 times an election! If you can do all of that you will be successful and may even get the Nobel Prize!

However, you never want to voice your true beliefs, & never want to speak the truth because people like to hear positive things about themselves! If you speak the truth that may offend the Mexicans, Muslims, or the Homosexuals and those are your voters! :devil:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
railrider said:
How can you become Pres-o-dent?
It is a tough job these days, you have to be a Community Organizer and able to lie well enough to convince the Liberal Mainstream Media! You also have to get the Unions behind you and make promises to every special interest group known to man! Then you will need to be a Minority of some kind so that anytime anyone disagrees with you they are a Racist! You get all the minority voters they will vote for you 2-3 times an election! If you can do all of that you will be successful and may even get the Nobel Prize!

However, you never want to voice your true beliefs, & never want to speak the truth because people like to hear positive things about themselves! If you speak the truth that may offend the Mexicans, Muslims, or the Homosexuals and those are your voters! :devil:
No problem, I can lie :jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Mexicans, Muslims, or the Homosexuals and those are your voters

we can lock all those bastards up in the AZ desert somewhere.....that will take care of that problem :lol:

railrider

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:

we can lock all those bastards up in the AZ desert somewhere.....that will take care of that problem :lol:

I have no real problem with other Races or Sexual Preference as long as they do not expect me to conform to their way of life and traditions. Problem is they come here and expect us to learn their language and accept their customs. They want to become an American the learn to speak English and don't make me dial a "1" or a "2" when I make a phone call! lol :stooges:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Steve said:
george68hemirr said:
where are the great people that want to run this country.......this is all we have??
What about Michelle Bachman :basketcase:
A woman vs. a black man would be an interesting race.

railrider

Reaction score
Steve said:
george68hemirr said:
where are the great people that want to run this country.......this is all we have??
What about Michelle Bachman :basketcase:

They could ban together and form Bachman-Palin-Overdrive! lol ?

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:

That won't solve the problem as there already too many bastards out here :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
george68hemirr said:

That won't solve the problem as there already too many bastards out here :jester:
Where have you been Mel fighting fires down there?

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Mel69rrvert said:
george68hemirr said:

Where have you been Mel fighting fires down there?
Bob........I"ve been busy with some remodeling projects (removing carpeting and laying tile). We have had fire in this general area (Tubac). They were spared any real damage, however some heavy damage was inflicted in the Sierra Vista and Hereford area. A lot of folks got burned out (some 50 homes and a couple of businesses)

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
we can lock all those bastards up in the AZ desert somewhere.....that will take care of that problem :lol:[/quote]
That won't solve the problem as there already too many bastards out here :jester:[/quote]
Where have you been Mel fighting fires down there?[/quote]
Bob........I"ve been busy with some remodeling projects (removing carpeting and laying tile). We have had fire in this general area (Tubac). They were spared any real damage, however some heavy damage was inflicted in the Sierra Vista and Hereford area. A lot of folks got burned out (some 50 homes and a couple of businesses)[/quote]
Ive been watching it and figured you were a little north of the action. I have a neighbor looking to move to Rio Rico.

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
That won't solve the problem as there already too many bastards out here :jester:[/quote]
Bob........I"ve been busy with some remodeling projects (removing carpeting and laying tile). We have had fire in this general area (Tubac). They were spared any real damage, however some heavy damage was inflicted in the Sierra Vista and Hereford area. A lot of folks got burned out (some 50 homes and a couple of businesses)[/quote]
Ive been watching it and figured you were a little north of the action. I have a neighbor looking to move to Rio Rico.[/quote]
Your neighbor must work for the border Patrol. No one else would move there. That place is like a "super highway" for the illegals heading North

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
69hemibeep said:
Ive been watching it and figured you were a little north of the action. I have a neighbor looking to move to Rio Rico.[/quote]
Your neighbor must work for the border Patrol. No one else would move there. That place is like a "super highway" for the illegals heading North[/quote]
No he's an idiot :lol: He doesn't even shoot :lmao:

Back