• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trunk lid decal

Roof man

I'm putting on a sticker that going to say these s
Reaction score
Hey guys how about a pic of a correct decal for the trunk lid. Thx.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

That's the placement for you guys in England is the one for the guys in the States the same?:lol: :acme:

droptop

Reaction score
Center of left and right and up and down of the recessed area in the deck lid is correct.

1969beepbeep

Reaction score
I purchased my deck lid/dash stickers from Yearone and when I installed one on the dash a significant amount of the sticker paint came off on the film paper. I did not go crazy rubbing the paper and I am not happy! I will not use Yearone stickers on the trunklid or doors. Where is a good place to purchase deck lid and door stickers?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you have to look real close cause my decal is in the box on the top shelf on the right......

@.jpg

69383RR

Reaction score
LMAO ! I keep mine in a spechel place too . Just can't remember which spechel place !

Last edited:

moparmonk

Reaction score
Good One Basket! Ironically, mine is in the glovebox.... I just can't remember if I put the dash in my cellar or upstairs in the garage!

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting a pic of your car Bill! Since it looks just like mine I don't have to take a pic of it. Except my car had a rear bumper and taillights in it!!!! :lmao:

I got alot more done on the car Steve since I took that picture but,I had to get a Green car in there just to let them know us greenies are still well and alive.:thumbsup::lol:

Back