• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trunk rubber seal

TOMRR

Reaction score
003.jpg

Can some tell be how the trunk seal lays down My body guys want to be sure and I don't know

Thanks Tom C.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 0

pro-streeter

Reaction score
003.jpg

Can some tell be how the trunk seal lays down My body guys want to be sure and I don't know

Thanks Tom C.

flat side down v faces out. Also it starts and ends about 3inchs to the left of the strike on some of the originals I have seen.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 0

69runner

Reaction score
TOMRR
I know this is an old thread and this question has nothing to do with it, but I must ask, I absolutely love that blue on your Runner. Would that happen to be B7 buy any chance? I have a T3 Runner that I would like to make blue when it is finished.
Thanks, 69runner

TOMRR

Reaction score
TOMRR
I know this is an old thread and this question has nothing to do with it, but I must ask, I absolutely love that blue on your Runner. Would that happen to be B7 buy any chance? I have a T3 Runner that I would like to make blue when it is finished.
Thanks, 69runner

Yes that is B7 BLUE And Thank You

Back