• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unbelievable what stuff folks figure out!

gunnar

Reaction score
Unbelievable what stuff folks figure out! Please do not be offended. Apparently no one else worries about offending anyone, especially those who think they know what is best for all Americans.

Is this ironic, prophetic or pathetic? I wonder why it took so long for people to figure out the truth!!! Anybody recognize this number?

1-800-382-5968

Check your phone pad. 1-800 F**k You

is actually this number for President Obama's Health Care Hotline 1-800-382-5968.

As you dial, look at the corresponding alphabet for each number. It’s true! Is that Ironic.

Prophetic or just "Par for the course"? This number was set up by the Department of Health and Human Services!!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Par for the coarse and he changes the law on a daily basis without going to congress. I can't believe the
republicans are not making more noise unless they are in bed as I suspect.

jays69bird

Reaction score
Par for the coarse and he changes the law on a daily basis without going to congress. I can't believe the
republicans are not making more noise unless they are in bed as I suspect.

You hit the nail on the head my friend,starting to suspect there is little difference between Dem's and Republicans at the moment. The fact they are not making more noise about the Executive order power grab gives me alarm.

Back