• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unbelieveable!

Rawone

Reaction score
So my Wife and I met a couple and their son Jason, who is in his 30's, and he proceeds to tell me that all Roadrunners came with Vinyl Tops! :jail: I could not believe my ears when he stated this and he stood his ground and tried to convince my wife, which she called him on it and now knows he is a FOOL. Classic PS he said a 440 could not even stand a chance against his 1972 351 Cleveland. Pahlease....More to come if he dares to try and prove the 440 can't leave him in the Dust!

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
You know, sometimes I have a blast with my friends trash talking each other's vehicles. It's always in good fun and we get a kick out of finding new ways to kid one another. But that is way different than trying to carry on a car discussion with someone that is clueless. I don't usually get too much grief from the Ford guys. Usually it's the Chebby boys.

1.JPG
2.JPG
4.jpg
5.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

4.jpg

5.JPG

dutchrunner

Reaction score
Well actually he is 99% right that 30 year old kid.
But he forget to say Super Bird behind the Road Runner.

Rawone

Reaction score
Well actually he is 99% right that 30 year old kid.
But he forget to say Super Bird behind the Road Runner.

Then he is 100 percent wrong I believe, or at least 99% lol. My wife had shown him a Picture of our Roadrunner and he asked if we took the Vinyl top off of it.When my wife said no his response was someone had to because ALL roadrunners came with Vinyl tops. So it was clear we were not talking about the Superbird. Not bad for a ford guy I guess...he was close.

Rawone

Reaction score
I believe You sir are correct, and agree all Superbirds had Vinyl tops.

inri

Reaction score
Those are great photos with captions. too funny

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
local mopar guy said the real road runners didn't have the fender turn signals.

Back