• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

under car pics

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Looks nice, I was torn between a full painted bottom or prime with over spray, I went with with the original prime over spray look, but the full paint sure looks nice :thumbsup:

solid gold

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Looks nice, I was torn between a full painted bottom or prime with over spray, I went with with the original prime over spray look, but the full paint sure looks nice :thumbsup:
I'll get gigged for it, but that's what I agreed to do. Yours is correct, mine is not going to be. thanks p.s. v21 on hood should break up all that honey!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
solid gold said:
69hemibeep said:
I'll get gigged for it, but that's what I agreed to do. Yours is correct, mine is not going to be. thanks p.s. v21 on hood should break up all that honey!
I wish mine had come with the hood treatment, its allot of blue. Keep the pics coming looks great :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Like the rest of the car, those pics look great! :thumbsup: :cheers: :drool: :drool: :drool: it will be a shame to get those brake shoes dirty. But I would drive it anyways!!!!

Collin

Reaction score
so the Upper control arms get black paint? I painted my sway bar, tie rods etc silver, LCRs are going to be silver with a gold coating to simulate Cosmoline........glad to see these pics, helps me out a lot!! Thanks!!

solid gold

Reaction score
Collin said:
so the Upper control arms get black paint? I painted my sway bar, tie rods etc silver, LCRs are going to be silver with a gold coating to simulate Cosmoline........glad to see these pics, helps me out a lot!! Thanks!!
My car is NOT 100% CORRECT. I REPEAT NOT 100% CORRECT ! We re-done the tie-rods in cast, (silver) since that picture. Please use other references to verify correctness , if that's what you're going after. Mine's close , but no cigar! Thanks for looking!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
solid gold said:
Collin said:
My car is NOT 100% CORRECT. I REPEAT NOT 100% CORRECT ! We re-done the tie-rods in cast, (silver) since that picture. Please use other references to verify correctness , if that's what you're going after. Mine's close , but no cigar! Thanks for looking!
I like the disclaimer but it still looks great :beep:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I think the upper control arms came either black or natural with no rhyme or reason. I've seen NOS replacements in both balck and red oxide.

Back