• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unrestored M Code A12

Roadcuda

Reaction score
It would look good in any of our garages, but who among us could afford it!!!!! :brickwall:

Jim S.

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
It would look good in any of our garages, but who among us could afford it!!!!! :brickwall:
Man what a nice car. Love black on black. Well I'll keep buying lottery tickets. That's my retirement plan anyways. :thumbsup:

BARRY JACKPOT

Reaction score
The hubcaps are wrong aren't they? I thought the 68's had the centre bit poking out and the 69's were kinda flat. Maybe they're not wrong you guys are the experts. Still super nice though makes mine look like a puss box.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
BARRY JACKPOT said:
The hubcaps are wrong aren't they? I thought the 68's had the centre bit poking out and the 69's were kinda flat. Maybe they're not wrong you guys are the experts. Still super nice though makes mine look like a puss box.
A12s only had chrome lug nuts no caps as far as I know.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I reconized the car right away. It used to belong to "Roadrunner JD" on the A-12 site. I just went to look and sure enough, there is a thread about the car.

He used to race the car with a hemi engine in it after the original 440 scattered itself. The last time I saw the car was at a rest stop in PA (I think it was PA). Somewhere, I have a copy of the build sheet for the car. Its a nice car, but its not quite as original as the seller would have you think.

http://a12mopar.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1275528477

69RR6BBLBLK_jpg.jpg

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
It doesn't say numbers matching. Don't get me wrong, it's a really beautiful car, BUT....

$95,000 and reserve not met on a car with non-original motor???? WOW.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
BARRY JACKPOT said:

well those steelies and doggies would be on the bay, and a new set of Cragars would be in their place. Sweet car.

moparchris

Reaction score
I like how he says its "unrestored". I guess everyones meaning of unrestored is different. This is the kinda crap that earns ebay a bad name. No doubt the car is exceptional just please represent it honestly.

A31PKG

Reaction score
I think I remember JD telling me this car had misrepresention issues....It's not the first time it's been offered in recent years either...
I'll have to ask him when I see him next week...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A31PKG said:
I think I remember JD telling me this car had misrepresention issues....It's not the first time it's been offered in recent years either...

I finally met John at Carlisle last year. He had helped me out with a correct center carb body for my A12 earlier last year so I made it a point to find him and say hi & thanks in person. If you think of it, tell him I said hello.

Ray

A31PKG

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
A31PKG said:

I finally met John at Carlisle last year. He had helped me out with a correct center carb body for my A12 earlier last year so I made it a point to find him and say hi & thanks in person. If you think of it, tell him I said hello.

Ray

It'll probably be next week before I see him... I'll pass it along... We'll all be there (Carlisle) this year as well.

Back