• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

update on the hemi

metalstorm

Reaction score
I searched back some and see you have a trans by Cope.I have the A&A stuff also but put togather by a local trans guy who has done mine for a long time but is retired now so it will be Cope next time[200+ passes]

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
metalstorm said:
I searched back some and see you have a trans by Cope.I have the A&A stuff also but put togather by a local trans guy who has done mine for a long time but is retired now so it will be Cope next time[200+ passes]
had tranny for 5 years then went away and did same thing....a&a stuff also which is where cope gets his stuff......A&A guy is top shelf and really helped my tranny guy do it up with all the heavy duty parts

moparchris

Reaction score
Good thing you went after it. I bet that motor makes over 800 horses. A tough street life with drag racing etc, I would say that you did very well and the parts have held up well. You can't really ask for more from your monster! So heres to another great 5 years!! :cheers:

joewhite440

Reaction score
Got to be worth it George the videos I have seen on that car are great. You can tell it is making lots of power. And we all know the more power you make the more parts you break! I Hope I have good luck with my Hemi. It has The Eagle Rods and Crank and has Je pistons. I am sure once I learn the Engine I will be playing with it. I had 3 400s built into Strokers. One 474 which was pretty reliable as a bracket engine. It had the Stage 6 Mopar heads. My 499 had all B-1 Stuff and it was hard on Rocker arms etc. T and D made a fix but it was expensive. The last one had all Indy stuff and I did not run it long enough to see how it was. I know you are building more power with your rebuild and I am sure we will be impressed!
Hang in there, "it is only money" and remember "If it was cheap everybody would do it"
Thanks for the lead on the book!!!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
Got to be worth it George the videos I have seen on that car are great. You can tell it is making lots of power. And we all know the more power you make the more parts you break! I Hope I have good luck with my Hemi. It has The Eagle Rods and Crank and has Je pistons. I am sure once I learn the Engine I will be playing with it. I had 3 400s built into Strokers. One 474 which was pretty reliable as a bracket engine. It had the Stage 6 Mopar heads. My 499 had all B-1 Stuff and it was hard on Rocker arms etc. T and D made a fix but it was expensive. The last one had all Indy stuff and I did not run it long enough to see how it was. I know you are building more power with your rebuild and I am sure we will be impressed!
Hang in there, "it is only money" and remember "If it was cheap everybody would do it"
Thanks for the lead on the book!!!
joe.... good luck with yours.....she will be awesome

Back