• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updated pics

CWR

Reaction score
Some updated pics since I got the car home[attachment=0:eek:yygamnv]IMG_7066.JPG[/attachment:eek:yygamnv]

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Shes a beauty. And the red-orange on your hood inserts look to be about the right color :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that is sweet :worship: and the wheels give it a great Day Two look.

CWR

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm new at this. I.m going to drive it, but since we have lots of salt on the roads and the residue lasts............its a fair weather car. Stored in the winter.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I feel your pain. Luckily all the rain we;ve been getting have washed the road salt away. :brickwall:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
CWR said:
Thanks guys, I'm new at this. I.m going to drive it, but since we have lots of salt on the roads and the residue lasts............its a fair weather car. Stored in the winter.
Don't feel bad, all of us northern guys have that problem, stinks, dosen't it?

mcmopar

Reaction score
CWR said:

I don't blame you one bit. My 1st runner was an Indiana car all its life except the last 2 years. We moved to Florida in '81 and by '83 the humidity down here combined with all the years of salty reside ate it right up. It was so bad I sold the engine and then the shell to a guy who only wanted the trans (4 speed) and interior. He let me keep anything I could unbolt - which I did! It was quite sad to see it go.

Back