• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updates and Changes to For Sale/Wanted

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Active Topic button fixed!

Big John

Reaction score
:bricks:

:george:

:manhole:

:groucho:

:sick:

:poo:

Some new smilies!

Big John

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Good ones :thumbsup:

X2 :D

I see "puke" is back too! Where did he go?

I don't know... It was still in the files, it just got erased from the forum. The software update did a couple screwy things.... I seem to have it under control now, but I'm cringing that the next update is to a different version of the software, not just an update. But... as Ted Kennedy said, "we'll drive off that bridge when we get there".

glhcarl

Reaction score
droptop said:
moparchris said:
Hey John can we prune the members with over 5000 posts? They seem to be clogging your website with their dribble. :acme:

And the one's with Chevelle's in their avitar. :jester:
That's a Chevelle? I thought it was a Buick! :pot:

Big John

Reaction score
glhcarl said:
droptop said:
moparchris said:
Hey John can we prune the members with over 5000 posts? They seem to be clogging your website with their dribble. :acme:

And the one's with Chevelle's in their avitar. :jester:
That's a Chevelle? I thought it was a Buick! :pot:
same thing

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Those are some good new ones there John! I'm sure we will find many things to use them for!!!

Collin

Reaction score
just a thought id love go see some compatibility with apple products, like the ability to upload photos from the photo album on an iphone or ipad...not sure how this is done, but i can never upload pics u less i send them to a PC first and then save to hard drive then upload

Big John

Reaction score
Collin said:
just a thought id love go see some compatibility with apple products, like the ability to upload photos from the photo album on an iphone or ipad...not sure how this is done, but i can never upload pics u less i send them to a PC first and then save to hard drive then upload

I think you may see that in the future. I wouldn't be surprised if the next software build is compatible.

If you can upload to photobucket (or similar) you can link from there if it's any easier.

Big John

Reaction score
OK... I crashed the forum pretty hard tonight. What was supposed to be a 10 minute change turned into a "white screen of death". Things are back, my change wasn't made and I think we didn't lose anything.

:hack:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
OK... I crashed the forum pretty hard tonight. What was supposed to be a 10 minute change turned into a "white screen of death". Things are back, my change wasn't made and I think we didn't lose anything.

:hack:
That explains why I couldn't get on here earlier tonight.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
we need the little pink limp wristed gay guy one for RAY

No, I seldom used that one... I figured your avatar says all that needs to be said... :lmao:

:jester:

Back