• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

upper body sport stripe?

djais1801

Reaction score
thoughts on whether I should add...I like it and think it would be a nice touch to the simple body...any feedback?
roadrunner%20upper%20sport%20stripe_zpshzhq9irm.jpg
mag5_zpsutzrysy5.jpg
mag4_zpswsbtnk2u.jpg
mag7_zpsw6m3rpkh.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
I do believe that I have stated many times that the wide sport stripe would accent, and compliment your white interior.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
"..I like it and think it would be a nice touch to the simple body.."

you answered your own question. that's all that matters.

dmartin

Reaction score
I put a 5/16 silver metallic stripe on mine looks good

69RNR

Reaction score
In my humble opinion (worth 2 cents), I like it without. But like Quikbird said, you can always peel it off. Easy peasy.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Your car look's grate like it is I only hope that mine look's that good. Did any roadrunner's come with that from factory. On the other hand if that what you like do it. Remember when we use to put all those sticker's on our windshield like hooker thrush hurst and other's we use to say they made it go 10 mile an hour faster. Well I like your car as is. Maybe a set of Cragar S/S but like the 500 rim's. Ho what do I do. Well best of luck with the choice let see some pick's after djais1801

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
I guess I prefer without, but it is your car your personality what you like etc so feel free to do whatever you like on your bird! the way it should looks is the way you want it to look like! :)

Back