• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valve Cover bolt size?

JJRJR

Reaction score
hey guys, I want to get some ARP hex bolts for the valve covers to make it easier to work on them. What size bolts do I need?

Sunday I'm registered for the Florida Mopar Nationals. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks,

John

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure they have a website that will steer you to exactly what you need...like the old yellow pages ads used to say..."just let your fingers do the walking..." :D

If all else fails go to Summit Racing's website... You'll be surprised what you can find if you just put forth a little effort...

:jester:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I don't remember the p/n for the bolts, however, they were 1/4-20 black oxide 3/8 head. You'll also need to tell the person you are ordering the bolts from whether you have stamped steel or aluminum cast valve covers. I believe the p/n for the 14 pack set was 070-100-7508 because I have cast aluminum covers. You can verify this before you place your order, Check out JEGS, I purchased mine from my local speed shop here in Orlando, American Motor sports.

100_0268.JPG

100_0274.JPG

JJRJR

Reaction score
Found some nice torx type bolts at Fastenal. Gonna try to get them this weekend. I'll keep you all posted.

Back