• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vent Cables

zupanj

Reaction score
Does anyone know where one can buy vent cables other than Year One? Year One gets $60 for each one which is expensive and they don't seem to last long. I had to replace the passenger side a few years ago and now the drivers side is shot. It's the same problem, the cable housing pulls away from the plastic part that attaches to the bottom of the dash. I am willing to pay high prices if I can get something of reasonable quality but I don't like paying a lot of money for sub-standard stuff.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Classic industeries has them at $49.99 and there shipping is cheaper than year one.

They also put out discount codes.

I bought used ones $5/10 bucks and soaked them in wifes dish soap and then bought a very fine point white paint pen and they look like they did when car was new.

just checked my email and classic has a 20% discount code MXD13 till may 14.

cj69RR

Reaction score
Well this might make it easier to use year one. For Mother's Day just got the discount code for 30% use code MOTHER.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I know someone that has a used one. I just saw it.

I have to talk to him later and I'll get a price if you would like.

jays69bird

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I did a lot of business with Jack back in the 90's when I was putting my runner back together,was always helpful.I just ordered new pedal pads from B'E,and A parts,first time I've used them as a source.I have bought from Year One my main problem with them is they are selling a lot of the same parts the other vendors are selling but asking in some cases quite a bit more.

Back