• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vent Window Hardware

BahamaA12RR

Reaction score
Looking for the size of the oval head machine screw that fits through the vent window and holds it together. It's a chrome phillips head. I need two for both sides. Anyone know the size. or where I can find some nice ones? Thanks

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That's an odd piece, if nobody comes up with an answer I am making a trip to Desert Valley auto parts today or Monday I'll take a look for you.

a6t9vette

Reaction score
I found a substitute for those when redoing my interior over the past winter. The screw is called a Philip Oval Machine Screw, size 8/32 x 3/8", and they are avaliable in Stainless, which can be polished up pretty nice. I needed 4 of them since they are the same on the rear windows on post cars (RM21). I picked up a box of 100 (smallest qty you can get) from McMaster Carr (http://www.mcmaster.com/#machine-screw- ... rs/=e4ej4g). So its safe to say I have a few extras. If any one else is in need let me know. I always plan to put the extras in the car so I can pass them out to other B-body owners at shows, but I always forget.....

Back