• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VIN decal

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
anyone know who makes the Chrysler Corp VIN tag decal? I've been looking all morning and can't find it. My windshield is commng out and I want to get the decal before it goes back in. Friggin moron PO painted over the tag when they changed the interior color.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I did that once, when I had my last runner, and I still haven't heard from him, but to be fair that was only 10 years ago.....

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Dave I understand, he is not to responsive. I have heard over the past several years his knowledge has gone to his head. However, if you can not find the tag decal, he might be able point you in the right direction if he e-mails you back.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the link Mac put up was the outfit I was looking for.

4spd69RR

Reaction score
That is great I plan on coping that link to my favorites, never know, I may need one of those decals one day. On a different note, is there a supplier for blank fender tags?

Last edited:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Come to find out my drivers side front fender had been replaced. Original fender tag is either miss placed by the previous owner or he lost it. He is still looking for it in all of his other MOPAR accumulation in his garage.

Back