• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vinyl is final

Roof man

I'm putting on a sticker that going to say these s
Reaction score
First of all happy thanksgiving to everyone. Secondly I have some pics of the the paint and vinyl roof. Here is a couple of pics. My I phone no longer takes a clean pic since I down loaded the upgrade so I got a couple in the garage. Next the gears going from 4:10 to 3:54. :cool:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

inri

Reaction score
Looks beautiful!!!

Shoot a video of the car if you can. I'd love to hear it roar.

droptop

Reaction score
Outstanding!!! Your car looks great. The top ties every thing together. On the blurry pics on the phone camera, try holding the phone still on the subject for about 3 seconds before you snap the picture. This will give the auto focus time to work. I think the inspection sticker on the windshield is a little crooked.:jester:

Roof man

Reaction score
Thanks to all and inri I have one but I can't get it to load. :CHASIN312:

Roof man

Reaction score
Ever since I uploaded the upgrade It won't take a clear pic. There are a lot of people having the same problem. Some have gotten new phones from Apple going to try that. Thanks. Happy T day.

moparmonk

Reaction score
Incredible add! I bet your glad you did it. It makes it look as if you said, "Not only am I gonna kick your cars butt, but I am gonna do it with class, too"!

Back