• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vso737 Intro

vso737

Reaction score
I'm a retired public employee who likes cars and soccer.
I'm currently building my first hot-rod (started Oct. 2008), a 1930 Model A Sport Coupe and as soon as I finish the build, I will be searching for my DREAM car- which happens to be the 1969 Roadrunner.........ever since 1969.

It is time to LIVE the DREAM..............

LG,
Mike

inri

Reaction score
I'm currently building my first hot-rod (started Oct. 2008), a 1930 Model A Sport Coupe and as soon as I finish the build, I will be searching for my DREAM car- which happens to be the 1969 Roadrunner.........ever since 1969.

It is time to LIVE the DREAM.............

LG,
Mike

You got two strikes on your first sentence!!! LOL just playing
Welcome from Northern California. What part are you from?

vso737

Reaction score
"Welcome from Kentucky, post a few pics of that hot rod."

I'll do better than that.........I have 4 albums with hundreds of pictures of my entire build. When viewing it, click SLIDE SHOW and FULL SCREEN and you will get the music.

http://myks30.webs.com

The license plate is MYK'S 30

"Welcome from Northern California. What part are you from?"

I live in GOD's country. San Buena Ventura, AKA "Ventura" which is the county seat for Ventura County.

I intend on attending the MOPAR show October 26th in Van Nuys, CA. I'm sure I will get "my fix" of MOPAR cars at this event. I just found out about it otherwise I would have attended last April. Really looking forward to it.

LG,
Mike

69383RR

Reaction score
Tom said welcome from Vermont . He likes the slide show and said I should do something like that with my build pics.

Last edited:

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score

It is time to LIVE the DREAM..............

LG,
Mike

Welcome to PRR forum fellow Calif. guy, I'm in Sonora Ca. I'm on my #13 68-71 RR's among many other Mopars... good luck with your search

Back