• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANT a 3 Speed Butt Wiper

Status
Not open for further replies.

railrider

Reaction score
Anyone have a 3 speed Wiper Motor for 68-69? Looking for working with intact wires, will clean up the rest if I have to. Watcha got? :drive:

Reaction score
I may be able to help you out...I have several working motors I've not broken down to disassemble yet, and some options on new motors (restored). Gimme a shout if you decide I can help you

railrider

Reaction score
Passion4Mopars said:
I may be able to help you out...I have several working motors I've not broken down to disassemble yet, and some options on new motors (restored). Gimme a shout if you decide I can help you

How much for a used version? I have one from a 71 B body that works, but want the correct appearance for a 69.

Reaction score
railrider you hard and fast on correct part number and date code or could I interest you in a "mystery motor", meaning no part numbers no date codes on the cylinder, nice clean plated cylinder but I can build with the 69 flat switch plate sealant, etc??? Gimme a call or email and I'll see what I can do?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
since no one else has commented on this...I guess I'll be the immature one.....why do you need three speeds to wipe your butt? :eek:

railrider

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
since no one else has commented on this...I guess I'll be the immature one.....why do you need three speeds to wipe your butt? :eek:

As Jackie Gleason said... "That was an attention getter" lol

railrider

Reaction score
Passion4Mopars said:
railrider you hard and fast on correct part number and date code or could I interest you in a "mystery motor", meaning no part numbers no date codes on the cylinder, nice clean plated cylinder but I can build with the 69 flat switch plate sealant, etc??? Gimme a call or email and I'll see what I can do?

No my car is made out of parts so numbers mean very little now. However I want it to look correct from a few feet away. The 71 3 speed I have looks right other than the plastic on the front where the wires go in. Just a decent motor that works that still has good wire sheathing as many fall apart. email me at raleighrons at aol.com

I have on in my watch list on ebay but the guy won't tell me if it works 100%

railrider

Reaction score
I sent a couple messages. Have not heard back. Can you post what you want for a stock working 3 speed motor for a 69 Road Runner?

railrider

Reaction score
Still no reply. Hope I haven't made somebody mad. I bought a used one off of ebay last night hope it works. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back