• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 11" drum/hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

droptop

Reaction score
A local guy has just aquired the RR he had back in the 70's and is in need of a front drum/hub. I told him about the web sight and he said he might check it out. It is an F3 column shift auto bench seat. He painted it orange back in the day, and it still has the green interior. :pot: If anyone has a drum, let me know and I will get you in touch with him.

chapdog105

Reaction score
I'm switching my front drums over to disc on Monday. I'm keeping the 11 inch drums on the rear, and just bought everything new. I purchased pre-bent stainless brake lines, trans lines, fuel lines, disc conversion kit complete, and parking brake set-up from a company called Inline Tube for about $1500 total. The rear line went right in, and so far I'm very happy with their products.

Just don't ask "Abody" about those guys...he had a terrible experience.

moparstuart

Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
I'm switching my front drums over to disc on Monday. I'm keeping the 11 inch drums on the rear, and just bought everything new. I purchased pre-bent stainless brake lines, trans lines, fuel lines, disc conversion kit complete, and parking brake set-up from a company called Inline Tube for about $1500 total. The rear line went right in, and so far I'm very happy with their products.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:

Not just me but 100's other A and E body guys but,as long as you like them that's what counts :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:

I got all my tubing and cables from them and they all fit great. I did call once to ask a question and got a bit of an attitude but he did answered my question.

chapdog105

Reaction score
I'm not sure how the rest of my stuff will hook up, but so far so good...
They're expensive but you pay for what you get.

IMG_20110424_202235.jpg

IMG_20110424_202248.jpg

IMG_20110424_202255.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back