• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanted 68-69 roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper1974ebody

Reaction score
looking for a 68-69 road runner non a/c car. everything else is ok. i have around 12,000.00 to spend. looking for a driver that needs to be restored. prefer a post car but a hardtop will do fine at this point. i am in new jersey and can not sleep properly until one is secured in my garage. i would like to be able to drive and see the car and pick the car up so please be near new jersey, p a, new york, Delaware, Maryland, etc.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
copper1974ebody said:
looking for a 68-69 road runner non a/c car. everything else is ok. i have around 12,000.00 to spend. looking for a driver that needs to be restored. prefer a post car but a hardtop will do fine at this point. i am in new jersey and can not sleep properly until one is secured in my garage. i would like to be able to drive and see the car and pick the car up so please be near new jersey, p a, new york, Delaware, Maryland, etc.
Don't rush in and get one that keeps you awake at night :yesnod:

Ken56

Reaction score
I have a 68 RM21, 4 speed car. Fresh rebuild, new clutch, tires, battery. Nice car in Pa. near Scranton.
If interested contact , Ken P.S. Car is not listed anywhere. I was waiting for the weather to warm up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back