• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanted 70 road runner 440 good power steering pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I think I still have an old Federal pump if that is what you are wanting. No idea the year or how to check for the date code.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I have a cooler. Not sure what it is off of exactly. I know it isn't anything rare, as the guy I got it from said it wasn't. Was just going to use it for cooling on my car, but never put the power setup on. Didn't care what it came from exactly.

moparstuart

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
I have a cooler. Not sure what it is off of exactly. I know it isn't anything rare, as the guy I got it from said it wasn't. Was just going to use it for cooling on my car, but never put the power setup on. Didn't care what it came from exactly.
do you have a picture of yours and will u sell it ?????????? I just need the cooler now have a new pump , I will taake anything that looks close and will work

IM002522_resizeru.jpg

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
It's in storage two hours from here. Might be headed that way in the next few weeks. It does for sure look SOMEWHAT similar to that. There is a bracket on the other end, sort of a mini version of the alt bracket that you see on some small blocks, if that makes any sense.

moparstuart

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
It's in storage two hours from here. Might be headed that way in the next few weeks. It does for sure look SOMEWHAT similar to that. There is a bracket on the other end, sort of a mini version of the alt bracket that you see on some small blocks, if that makes any sense.
thanks pop's

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Well I went back and got a little distracted by a rather serious gas leak. I theorize that a damn copper theif got scared and ran after starting to take the line loose at the meter.

The fitting was finger tight. The utility guys both said they had never seen that before. Ever. Really no way for it to back off on its own.

So I forgot about the cooler. Will be back there in another few weeks.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
As a side note, what in the hell makes THAT cooler in the Ebay auction special? He listed no part number. Is there something about the shape that gives it away as being off a hi-po car? It even looks like it has been bent.

I'll cut you a smokin' deal on it if I have something rare, but I was thinking like 20 bucks shipped for a run of the mill cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back