• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: AM/FM Radio, Antenna, Jack, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick69RoadRunner

Reaction score
My RR came with an AM/FM radio which is long gone. So I need one. I've looked on Ebay but seldom see one and it's expensive if there is one. So does anyone have a working, nice condition, correct AM/FM radio for a '69 RR for a reasonable price? Whatever a reasonable price is!

I do have several Mopar AM radios, some of which may be B body, some of which probably work, etc. Anybody needs one, let me know what you need and I'll try to identify just what these are and if it's what you need.

Where can I buy a '69 RR antenna mast? Is it available reproduction? I also need the whole antenna set for a '68 Charger. Is that available reproduction or Mopar Parts?

Need the correct, '69 date coded jack for the RR. I do have various jacks but not just the right one. Preferably in good condition.

Need a steel wheel that would have been used for a spare. I know it's probably not worth the shipping cost if it's too far away. I'm in Utah if anyone near here has one.

Just trying to gather up all the parts to get the car all back together again. Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Good luck with the radio. The antenna should be a solid mast and they are on e-bay

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
They are a little cheaper from YearOne. Seems to be from the same company, if you read the description.

fugges

Reaction score
Just before christmas I bought a original AM/FM rebuilt radio in perfect condition, it really looks like new directly out of the factory. The radio came from Australia. Price incl. shipping to Germany was 475$, but I can´t find the adresse again, I found the contact at ebay.com and I offert a smaller price then they asked for.
Regards Armin
PS: On thursday I will pick up my Road Runner from the shipping from NY to Rotterdam :party:
The radio was the first spare part i boutgh for the Runner:)

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
Who needs a radio when you have the sound of a Big Block!!!

Yep I got one to just fill the hole in the dashes of my cars :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back