• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanted hp exhaust manifolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
how much are you asking for them ? and what kind of shape are they in?

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
They are in excellent shape. And if you are going to use them and not make money off of them, I will donate them to the cause. You just pay shipping or I'll bring them to Carlisle. Your choice. If you want I'll even sandblast them for you. Cause I'm the nice guy........ :grouphug: :acme: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
They are in excellent shape. And if you are going to use them and not make money off of them, I will donate them to the cause. You just pay shipping or I'll bring them to Carlisle. Your choice. If you want I'll even sandblast them for you. Cause I'm the nice guy........ :grouphug: :acme: :lol:
If you were really nice you would get the jet coated for him :yesnod:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
If you were really nice you would get the jet coated for him :yesnod:

...and extrude honed... :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
you are a nice guy and what a great gesture :thumbsup: dont listen to the haters decal nazi :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

joewhite440

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:

You must be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

mcmopar

Reaction score
Coat them with POR 15's Factory Manifold Gray. You can brush it on and then usa a foam brush to smooth it out if need be.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Coat them with POR 15's Factory Manifold Gray. You can brush it on and then usa a foam brush to smooth it out if need be.
John, what kind of prep work is needed to use this stuff, and could it be applied without removing the manifolds from the car?

mcmopar

Reaction score
The manifolds should be removed so they can be media blasted. After they are blasted I usually spray then down with Wal-Mart carb spray to rinse off any loose blast residue.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
The manifolds should be removed so they can be media blasted. After they are blasted I usually spray then down with Wal-Mart carb spray to rinse off any loose blast residue.
Thanks John, I kind of figured that would have to be done. I'm pretty sure that this thing has never been apart since day one. And with my luck I'd be afraid of breaking a bolt!

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
I need them for my road runner ! I am speachless nobody ever offers stuff like that to me !you are a hell of a person thanks alot ! i just PM you :party: gives me some hope that there are some good people in this world!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
I need them for my road runner ! I am speachless nobody ever offers stuff like that to me !you are a hell of a person thanks alot ! i just PM you :party: gives me some hope that there are some good people in this world!

Gary is as good as gold. He offered these to me last year for my A12, but it turned out that I had a pair that were dated close enough for my needs. I knew he'd find them a good home eventually. :thumbsup:

Hat's off to Mr. Hoosier! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
mcmopar said:
Thanks John, I kind of figured that would have to be done. I'm pretty sure that this thing has never been apart since day one. And with my luck I'd be afraid of breaking a bolt!

Been there, done that - and that was back in the late '70's! You might as well wait until you have need of going in there and doing some engine work because those heads are gonna have to come off if you break one (or more) of the studs off.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Roadcuda said:
mcmopar said:

Been there, done that - and that was back in the late '70's! You might as well wait until you have need of going in there and doing some engine work because those heads are gonna have to come off if you break one (or more) of the studs off.
That's most likley what' going to happen. 'Cause unless the engine blows I don't see the need to pull it out.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
just got the manifolds today !! :banana: :banana: now I need my mounting hardware from Mancini to install them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back