• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Lower Dash Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

a6t9vette

Reaction score
Looking for a lower dash pad. Mine has a few cracks on it, so looking for one in good shape with no cracks, tares, etc. Color not that important as I will likely respray it black to freshen up regardless. If you have one your looking to get rid of let me know.... Thanks.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bob:

At the 2009 Garlits show I met a guy that had a BUNCH of RR interior stuff. You might recall that I bought some stuff for my car from him and posted pics on here. Anyway, he had several lower dash pads. Let me see if I can find his contact info and I'll put you in touch with him. Might have what you're looking for.

Ray

a6t9vette

Reaction score
never did hear back from him. Im going to try and make a repair to the few cracks in mine as I was planning in re-dying it anyway so I figure I'll give it a shot and see how it turns out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back