• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanted os school tow tabs like this pair on 69 gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparchris

Reaction score
You could have those made at a waterjet company pretty easily. Just make them outta card board or poster board and take them to the waterjet guy. They attach to the bumper bracket bolts.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Waterjets are used to cut the steel parts.

And about everything else. A friend cut a 3" thick granite surface plate in half for me on his waterjet.

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Water jet, laser, etc.... all effective, however having worked with this equipment in a fab shop myself, I can tell you most guys have a minimum charge usually around the two hundred plus mark. Especially for a onesy type job like this. There's really no money to be made for the shop when you take programming, set up and labor costs into account. They'd rather do production stuff. Better off either putting your fab skills to work or if you have a buddy who welds, a six pack can go a long way. :cents:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Try contacting the guy on Ebay and ask if he would sell those tabs.

j69rr

Reaction score
thanks guys for the info, now i can decide on which way to go on it

john

j69rr

Reaction score
hey g68hemi do you have any pics of your rr from 93?

john

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back