• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

way too much time on my hands today

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
lucky bastard...hasn't stopped raaining her in three days, and it's gonna rain alll weekend..
the runner looks sweet! :drive: :thumbsup:
(and I wanna see the sluts too!)

John69RR

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
lucky bastard...hasn't stopped raaining her in three days, and it's gonna rain alll weekend..
the runner looks sweet! :drive: :thumbsup:
(and I wanna see the sluts too!)

Wheels look good. :thumbsup:

Send some rain down here. We are in a drought!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks great, Marty. :thumbsup:

Have you ever posted any pics of the interior of your car? I searched but did not find any. Would be nice to see. Looks like it has the M2 Belvedere interior - but your car also appears to have the stainless pillar trim. Did you or a PO add the trim? Maybe this was not part of a decor package like it was in '69? You'll have to pardon my inate curiousity, but I'm kinda into these kinds of little details. :cool:

:jester:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Here ya go Ray.
Asthetically, the car is how I purchased it back in '94, in and out, so I'm not sure who or when as far as body and trim. Mechanically it was a mess, I've replaced or rebuilt pretty much everything underneath the sheet metal.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Disregard on the stainless pillar trim question; must have just been the shiny paint... :cool:
In this pic I can see that she has a body colored pillar.

Yep. Same interior as mine but in a different color. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Disregard on the stainless pillar trim question; must have just been the shiny paint... :cool:

Yep. Same interior as mine but in a different color. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Marty does it have a front seat ejector like Ray's bambi? :D Oops there I go again, being annoying :jester:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Marty does it have a front seat ejector like Ray's bambi? :D Oops there I go again, being annoying :jester:
Funny you should ask.
The passenger side doesn't lock in too well, you'd better hold on if I mash it. :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Funny you should ask.
The passenger side doesn't lock in too well, you'd better hold on if I mash it. :lmao:
You guys need buckets so the driver can still reach the pedals. Ray gave me the thrill ride when he stabbed it the throttle stuck the seat went back and he tried to crawl back against the torque of that 440 to reach the pedals and get control of it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
69hemibeep said:
Funny you should ask.
You guys need buckets so the driver can still reach the pedals. Ray gave me the thrill ride when he stabbed it the throttle stuck the seat went back and he tried to crawl back against the torque of that 440 to reach the pedals and get control of it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bambi: A one-of-one Plymouth Aston Martin Road Runner DB4 A12. The ejector seat is fully functional but the machine guns are just for looks... :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Funny you should ask.
The passenger side doesn't lock in too well, you'd better hold on if I mash it. :lmao:[/quote]
You guys need buckets so the driver can still reach the pedals. Ray gave me the thrill ride when he stabbed it the throttle stuck the seat went back and he tried to crawl back against the torque of that 440 to reach the pedals and get control of it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]

Bambi: A one-of-one Plymouth Aston Martin Road Runner DB4 A12. The ejector seat is fully functional but the machine guns are just for looks... :D And a mini starter

:jester:[/quote]
There I fixed it :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
[ The passenger side doesn't lock in too well, you'd better hold on if I mash it. :lmao:

is this where the line starts for that ride? :drive:

Back