• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

way too much time on my hands today

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
[You guys need buckets so the driver can still reach the pedals. Ray gave me the thrill ride when he stabbed it the throttle stuck the seat went back and he tried to crawl back against the torque of that 440 to reach the pedals and get control of it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh there's GOTTA be a video on you tube of that ride........ :red2:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
69hemibeep said:
[You guys need buckets so the driver can still reach the pedals. Ray gave me the thrill ride when he stabbed it the throttle stuck the seat went back and he tried to crawl back against the torque of that 440 to reach the pedals and get control of it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh there's GOTTA be a video on you tube of that ride........ :red2:

Damned shame that my buddies didn't have the video rolling during the "Puff the Magic Dragon" episode when the throttle stuck and the mufflers exploded after I shut her down. THAT would have been the one to watch on video, based on the testimony of the two yahoos behind me in the gold Duster... :lol:

:jester:

Back