• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We got our new Strange S60! How fast will it be now?

earlyrides

Reaction score
At the 2013 Mopars at the Strip the (soon to be) raffle Runner did a 13.75 while smoking the BFG drag slick all the way down the track using the 3.23 "open" 8 3/4.

We just got our brand spankin' new Strange S60 with 4.10s delivered. (it sure looks pretty sittin there on the shop floor still in the crate)

I wonder how much faster this baby will be (for the lucky winner that is) with the 4.10?

Also it seems like it came natural finish. Should I just paint it with rattle can black engine paint?

And if so; What finish? Gloss? Semi-gloss? Semi-flat? Flat?

If you want to help us raise money for veterans and get some tickets to hopefully win the car; visit our website at http://earlyrides.org/

road runner burnin.jpg

P1040075.jpg

P1040101.jpg

gunnar

Reaction score
Darn it Vince. Now you've teased me into buying more tickets for the raffle.

earlyrides

Reaction score
Tickets are good but any guess about 1/4 mile e.t.?

Thanks to everyone for their support of our mission to "Help the world one muscle car at a time."
We needed to do it.
It just wouldn't seem true to the A12 without the Dana.
Tickets are going fast so if you have any friends that may want a chance or 10 have them get em soon!
1 ticket = 1 in 5000
10 tickets = 1 in 500

a back small.jpg

P1040083.jpg

a interior small.jpg

P1040087.jpg

gunnar

Reaction score
Check is in the mail. With 3 kids in college this is probably the only way I'm going to get another roadrunner. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
so now the raffle RR will be supporting an S-60 Dana with 4.10's, cool stuff should drop a few tenths off the ET, if it hooks

Back