• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

webe1970 Intro

webe1970

Reaction score
My name is Don and I live in Gilbert, Az. I have a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner with a 383 4barrel, air grabber hood and a A833 4 speed trans. The rear end has 3:55 gears. It's exterior color is EF8 code Green with a green interior H2F8 code. Years ago I owned a 1972 Dodge Challenger 340 4barrel with a 727 Trans. I have loved muscle cars all my life. I grew up in small town in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan which was a Mopar town. From there I went to a one year course in collage to learn about diesel engines. After that I worked for a auto shop for 2 years then joined the Air Force to be a jet mechanic for 5 years. Today I work for the Top Airline in the United States as a Aircraft Mechanic. I am married with 5 grown children and 11 grand children.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from frozen snowy Ohio my Green brother, let's see it!!

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
Welcome from Williams, Az.! I have an employee in Wickenburg that is an old Mopar guy too. He bought a new 68 Charger RT when he was in the service and he talks about it all the time. He is from Michigan also! There must have been Mopar fever running wild in Michigan back then! :cheers:

Back