• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went to a breakfast cruise

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey guys I went to this cruise and saw a couple of cool cars. I even saw Rays favorite car! Even in his favorite color!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Hey guys I went to this cruise and saw a couple of cool cars. I even saw Rays favorite car! Even in his favorite color!

You're right; I love that Blue Road Runner.... :lol:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Sharp little Barracuda...I like the tunnel ram action... :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing, Chris!

moparchris

Reaction score
No greenies :toetap: I think all the environazis took them. Something about blending in with the trees and hurting the spotted lilly liver wandering one eyed owl.

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:

You're right; I love that Blue Road Runner.... :lol:

Now Ray......you know which one you secretly lust for, now dontcha. Come on now, dont be shy. Admit it you like the pink one that has roughly the shape of a speed bump and is the color of a.......well you know! :lmao:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
A breakfast cruise? I like the idea, never been to one.

moparchris, are you trying to make me feel even shittier about the snow we've been getting?

On a side note, I always thought it would be a good idea for one of the magazines to do a pictorial on cars in storage, kind of like the whole cars in barns thing, but nicer cars tucked away in garages. People could submit their photos. Ya know, a nice Roadrunner, Cuda, Challenger, GTX, Charger, R/T, Superbee, Swinger, Duster, poking out from under a blanket....

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
A breakfast cruise? I like the idea, never been to one.

moparchris, are you trying to make me feel even shittier about the snow we've been getting?

oh yes he is....i think hes looking for a snow ball fight :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Speaking of snow. Ray, its cold enough down there are you getting any white stuff :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Speaking of snow. Ray, its cold enough down there are you getting any white stuff :D

No Bob, but it feels darned cold - because it is such a "damp cold" here. Some of my Tech Services guys are down here from our Ohio facility and even they are complaining... :eek:

They were saying on the radio this morning that we are on the verge of breaking records locally...and it is supposed to be colder yet this weekend... :leave:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

No Bob, but it feels darned cold - because it is such a "damp cold" here. Some of my Tech Services guys are down here from our Ohio facility and even they are complaining... :eek:

They were saying on the radio this morning that we are on the verge of breaking records locally...and it is supposed to be colder yet this weekend... :leave:

i heard it was so cold down there orlando had to shut down there water parks ? LOL

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
i heard it was so cold down there orlando had to shut down there water parks ? LOL

Only our Canadian friends would venture into that water... :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score
You've got that right. It has been and will continue to be in the high 20's overnight for at least one more week. Our cruise night is this Sat. night and the predicted low is 28 - plus a wind chill. Now, that might not seem too cold to those of you in the zero degree range but in contrast to the normal high temps we are used to (98+ in summer) it is extremely cold.
Another problem with the cold down here is the fact that a lot of the citrus and strawberry farmers are going to lose quite a bit of harvest - driving prices higher. The citrus fruit is ok down to 32 degrees. If any of it is damaged they just send it to the juicing facility but if temps stay below 28 for an extended period of time (5 hours or more) the trees can suffer damage or even die. That is what sucks because it takes 5 years for a citrus tree to mature and start producing fruit. Back in the '80's we had several years of hard freezes and it all but wiped out the citrus industry in Central Florida. Lots of farmers had to sell their groves to land developers because of their losses.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
You've got that right. It has been and will continue to be in the high 20's overnight for at least one more week. Our cruise night is this Sat. night and the predicted low is 28 - plus a wind chill. Now, that might not seem too cold to those of you in the zero degree range but in contrast to the normal high temps we are used to (98+ in summer) it is extremely cold.
Another problem with the cold down here is the fact that a lot of the citrus and strawberry farmers are going to lose quite a bit of harvest - driving prices higher. The citrus fruit is ok down to 32 degrees. If any of it is damaged they just send it to the juicing facility but if temps stay below 28 for an extended period of time (5 hours or more) the trees can suffer damage or even die. That is what sucks because it takes 5 years for a citrus tree to mature and start producing fruit. Back in the '80's we had several years of hard freezes and it all but wiped out the citrus industry in Central Florida. Lots of farmers had to sell their groves to land developers because of their losses.
Good thing my trees are full :yesnod:

Back