• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What a girl...

JJRJR

Reaction score
So, how lucky am I?? Among other things, Pam got me these cool Road Runner things for my birthday. A nice coffee mug, a shirt and a canvas bag. Good stuff.

J

shirt_zpsb85e33e5.jpg

mug_zpsb44c46a8.jpg

bag_zpsc6f58161.jpg

JJRJR

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
YOUR RIGHT.....SHES THE BEST ....YOUR A LUCKY MAN

Let's not tell her how much the car cost? Hehehehehehehehe. My dirty little secret, well one of them.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
JJRJR said:
george68hemirr said:
YOUR RIGHT.....SHES THE BEST ....YOUR A LUCKY MAN

Let's not tell her how much the car cost? Hehehehehehehehe. My dirty little secret, well one of them.
Oh my lips are sealed :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I know where they got the model for that shirt.......

burned 300 & runner.jpg

moparchris

Reaction score
The guy sells here locally at the hot rod swap meet. He doesn't even have a website. If anyone wants one let me know, I can order a bunch and probably get a discount. They are good quality shirts and the graphics are good too and reasonably priced as well.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
The guy sells here locally at the hot rod swap meet. He doesn't even have a website. If anyone wants one let me know, I can order a bunch and probably get a discount. They are good quality shirts and the graphics are good too and reasonably priced as well.

3 large shipping to 48725 in Michigan let me know cost. :thumbsup:

Back