• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What dealership first sold my roadrunner?

Mike D

Reaction score
Is there a way to find out what dealership my roadrunner was first shipped to and sold?

Mike D

Reaction score
Figured that was the case. Thanks for validating.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Most dealer ships are not around anymore. My luck is that the owner that sold it too who ever bought in Fla. Had not transferred the title and know it was and originally from Alabama. But that is as close to where the car was sold from that I can come too. I am the third owner of the car. DMV. does not keep records after so long and the privacy act comes into play with sharing information. Sorry, that is where we end up with these old cars without a build sheet we are in the dark. Except for the fender tag dose have some info as to where it was built and date.

cosgig

Reaction score
My car has this little sticker in the glovebox, and I’m lucky enough to have the original paperwork with the car. Maybe search around the car, it may have some evidence as to its origin.

F5571BAD-44CF-44D5-BBB5-ACBE399196E8.jpeg

cosgig

Reaction score
That is cool, drumming up business for the body shop. LOL
And, it’s the same dealership that my dads 6bbl convertible 70 RR came through, so there’s even more reason I love it.

Back