• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what do you see wrong with this runner ????

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Good eye .
68 grill.
A real dead eye shot.

Modern country music is like modern NASCAR.
Which pretty much sums up my knowledge and interest in it too.
Formulamatic. (Is that a word?)
But this popped up next.
Keep it real. "In a big black Dodge".

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
And it smells like heaven, I say
Roadrunner once
Roadrunner twice

Listen again.
I count him saying road runner 69 times. :poke:
Some times he even says it twice together.
It's so good that Joan Jett covered it.

http://www.musicfilmweb.com/2014/04/flamin-groovies-music-documentary-crowdfunding/

But if you listened to a free-form “alternative” FM station in the early to mid ’80s, before that non-programmed quasi-format curdled into modern rock, you heard a lot of “Shake Some Action.” (Mine was WHFS in Annapolis, Maryland, RIP.) And you were never, ever sorry when you did. For me the Flamin’ Groovies are indelibly associated with that single, perfect song, one of those driving, self-contained proto-power pop gems like Big Star’s “September Gurls” or “Road Runner” by the Modern Lovers that, as soon as it ends, you instinctively move the needle back or hit repeat, like it’s a muscle memory. (I did it three times while writing this post.)

V.R.D

Reaction score
And it smells like heaven, I say
Roadrunner once
Roadrunner twice

Listen again.
I count him saying road runner 69 times. :poke:
Some times he even says it twice together.
It's so good that Joan Jett covered it.

http://www.musicfilmweb.com/2014/04/flamin-groovies-music-documentary-crowdfunding/

But if you listened to a free-form “alternative” FM station in the early to mid ’80s, before that non-programmed quasi-format curdled into modern rock, you heard a lot of “Shake Some Action.” (Mine was WHFS in Annapolis, Maryland, RIP.) And you were never, ever sorry when you did. For me the Flamin’ Groovies are indelibly associated with that single, perfect song, one of those driving, self-contained proto-power pop gems like Big Star’s “September Gurls” or “Road Runner” by the Modern Lovers that, as soon as it ends, you instinctively move the needle back or hit repeat, like it’s a muscle memory. (I did it three times while writing this post.)

saying road runner doesn't make it fun the car makes it fun . it was what was wrong with that road runner in the video

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Ok.
I'm sorry for the white Chevy rear.
But wait a minute.
You moved the goal post.
You said "in this song".
Not "in the video".
I'm doing the best I can with what I've got to work with.
Imagine. Multitask. Imagine.
Just listen to the song while.reading the article link maybe.

"Luck and protection follow Roadrunner Spirit Animal. Upon entering your awareness, you may find your fortune improves, or your ability to see opportunities expands. In terms of protection, Roadrunner Spirit warns of negativity nearby: Potentially evil intent."

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Her outfists relly help.
I used to be impressed when Samatha Fish picked her box.
1692175666277.png

But then I heard Rev's Big Damn Band.
The Reverend gives the Los Angeles crowd a lesson on how to play a cigar box guitar. Guitar built of cigar box and parts from '72 Chevy truck by Ken Pfalzgraf.

"Careful With That Ax, Eugene".

This just in.
UT Does a Cars and Coffee in his recently finished Charger and talks Music City. (Sorry, NO ROAD RUNNER IN THE VIDEO) :mob:
(But he does own one.)

Last edited:
Back