• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Happen To

toms69rr

Reaction score
What happen to Confederate1969?
Haven’t heard or seen him on in a while.
Did someone pull a Moparts on him and run him off?
He was here allot with questions and comments.
Hate to loose a young man trying to learn about American muscle

jays69bird

Reaction score
I was thinking about him too,I was watching the new Dukes of Hazzard(yeah I know but it was on tv and nothing else was on) after Cooter redoes the General Lee and paints the Confederate battle flag on the roof,I thought that I hadn't seen him post in awhile.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
been thinking about him too. There was a "difference of opinion" and he hasn't been seen since.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
been thinking about him too. There was a "difference of opinion" and he hasn't been seen since.

sometimes some of us have different views on life and politics but hopefully we can all put that aside and just enjoy our Road runners together . I hope he comes back :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that;s what has really made this a great site. we're not going to agree oneverything all the time.. But we haven't had the petty bickering like is on the 'parts an other sites. we're all Big Boys here, and should be able to deal with it.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Basketcase said:

sometimes some of us have different views on life and politics but hopefully we can all put that aside and just enjoy our Road runners together . I hope he comes back :cheers:

X2. Well stated Stuart.

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
that;s what has really made this a great site. we're not going to agree oneverything all the time.. But we haven't had the petty bickering like is on the 'parts an other sites. we're all Big Boys here, and should be able to deal with it.

I agree!

:cheers:

And in the spirit of things, go Team Green!!!.........

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
dobie said:
Basketcase said:

I agree!

:cheers:

And in the spirit of things, go Team Green!!!.........

you meant team red !!!!!!!! :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
OK OK OK enough of the bickering, Reds Greens Whites and any others I missed, I wouldnt want to loose any more members so I'm appointing the blue team as the 69runner board cops And if any of you loose cannons go off :chuck: :jail:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
OK OK OK enough of the bickering, Reds Greens Whites and any others I missed, I wouldnt want to loose any more members so I'm appointing the blue team as the 69runner board cops And if any of you loose cannons go off :chuck: :jail:
Giving yourself a promotion are you??????? :toetap: There's only one person here who can do that! :jester: So until we hear from him, I'll keep on doin' things as before! :devil: I ain't afraid of no guy in a cowboy hat!!!!! :loco: Oh yeah, you forgot the Bronze guys.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Giving yourself a promotion are you??????? :toetap: There's only one person here who can do that! :jester: So until we hear from him, I'll keep on doin' things as before! :devil: I ain't afraid of no guy in a cowboy hat!!!!! :loco: Oh yeah, you forgot the Bronze guys.
team blue is taking over they are out of controll :jester: :jester: :jester:

toms69rr

Reaction score
I was just wondering.
To get that worked up over a difference of opinion.
You take an opinion with a grain of salt.
Just like the Blue, Green, Red opinion.
We all know White the best
Heck The Lone Ranger rode a White Horse

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Basketcase said:

Exactly!

When you sit around with friends talking cars, not everyone is gonna agree... If everyone thought the same it would be a very boring forum....

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
moparstuart said:
Basketcase said:

Exactly!

When you sit around with friends talking cars, not everyone is gonna agree... If everyone thought the same it would be a very boring forum....
And one thing is for sure, this place ain't boring!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:

Seems as though the greenies have a problem with authority figures... :lol:

BTW Steve, your temp thingy isn't working - ask nicely and maybe Bob will fix it for you... :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
toms69rr said:
I was just wondering.

I'll grant you that one. there is a white '69
I usually see at The Nats. not a white white, has the red stripe Roadcuda just put on, auto/console and pewter interior. I'd give body parts for that one.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
toms69rr said:
I was just wondering.

I usually see at The Nats. not a white white, has the red stripe Roadcuda just put on, auto/console and pewter interior. I'd give body parts for that one.

I don't mind priming and blocking, priming and blocking, so I've never had one I had to paint white... :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
toms69rr said:
I was just wondering.

I don't mind priming and blocking, priming and blocking, so I've never had one I had to paint white... :lmao:

Ouch Acme drops a bomb :cheers:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Team white might have the color of the peace flag, but we aren't Switzerland- we're ready to fight you other teams any time.

:leave:

Back