• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Happen To

Roadcuda

Reaction score
[BTW Steve, your temp thingy isn't working - ask nicely and maybe Bob will fix it for you... :D

:jester:[/quote]
Yeah, I tried several times to get it to work. Overall I don't do well with computers. It's only temporary. As soon as I get a new pic of my car with the stripes that will be up there. That is if I can remember how I got the original one there!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
[quote="Roadcuda]Yeah, I tried several times to get it to work. Overall I don't do well with computers. It's only temporary. As soon as I get a new pic of my car with the stripes that will be up there. That is if I can remember how I got the original one there![/quote]

Steve,

I added this to my signature just to see if I could figure out why your wasn't working. Looks like you just didn't complete step #7 if I have diagnosed this correctly. Here's Big John's instructions for the last part again:

7. highlite and click the "img" button. It'll look something like this

[img ]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/gizmotimetempbig/US/NY/Marcellus.gif[/img ]

8. hit "submit" and it should work

Give it another try.

:jester:
Ray

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the img ends up doubled, at the beginning of the address. I give up for now. Maybe I'll have better luck when I post a new picture of my car.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the img ends up doubled, at the beginning of the address. I give up for now. Maybe I'll have better luck when I post a new picture of my car.

There ya go.. It will just appear in the first post on the page though so just scroll up to see it

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
6t9runner440 said:
SomeCarGuy said:
Team white might have the color of the peace flag, but we aren't Switzerland- we're ready to fight you other teams any time.

:leave:

:pot:

:lol:

Well then, I think you guys ought to just start a free-for-all with the Red Team right now!!! Better yet, go screw with the orange guys - they just jump in the fray, stir things up, and then stand back and watch the fireworks...right Hoosier...??? :D

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
For a short time, we will take offers for an alliance with a color that isn't well represented on here. Failure to throw in with us will result in the defeat of that team as well.

toms69rr

Reaction score
As you can see it takes all this to make white

Complementary Colors of Light

Any two colors of light which when mixed together in equal intensities produce white are said to be complementary colors of each other. The complementary color of red light is cyan light. This is reasonable since cyan light is the combination of blue and green light; and blue and green light when added to red light will produce white light. Thus, red light and cyan light (blue + green) represent a pair of complementary colors; they add together to produce white light. This is illustrated in the equation below:

:haha: R + C = R + (B + G) = White
See it takes all of your colors to make ours,with that said
White must be the superior color
Go team White

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
6t9runner440 said:
SomeCarGuy said:
Team white might have the color of the peace flag, but we aren't Switzerland- we're ready to fight you other teams any time.

:leave:

:pot:

:lol:

Well then, I think you guys ought to just start a free-for-all with the Red Team right now!!! Better yet, go screw with the orange guys - they just jump in the fray, stir things up, and then stand back and watch the fireworks...right Hoosier...??? :D

Who........Meeeeeee.......... :devil:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
toms69rr said:

Any two colors of light which when mixed together in equal intensities produce white are said to be complementary colors of each other. The complementary color of red light is cyan light. This is reasonable since cyan light is the combination of blue and green light; and blue and green light when added to red light will produce white light. Thus, red light and cyan light (blue + green) represent a pair of complementary colors; they add together to produce white light. This is illustrated in the equation below:

Go team White

OK, just so I get this straight.......White is nothing without Blue or Green. Green is nothing without Blue. Blue is prime.......... Red is prime......... Yellow is prime........ All other colors are nothing without these three.........I think I understand :devil: :lmao: :pot: :horse:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
toms69rr said:

Go team White

OK, just so I get this straight.......White is nothing without Blue or Green. Green is nothing without Blue. Blue is prime.......... Red is prime......... Yellow is prime........ All other colors are nothing without these three.........I think I understand :devil: :lmao: :pot: :horse:

Oh, I SO saw this bit coming... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
toms69rr said:

Go team White
In dog world that makes a Mutt :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
toms69rr said:

Go team White

RED is the only important one

toms69rr

Reaction score
I will go red. I used red pearl in my white paint
Blue I do have a 97 electric blue 1500 ram
Green on the other hand, well Ma mopar did paint allot of stuff green.
Green paint must of been on sale allot at that time, cost affective
Plus your stash blended in real good
:wave:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="ACME A12":1wi6qi1v][

There ya go.. It will just appear in the first post on the page though so just scroll up to see it[/quote:1wi6qi1v]
Thanks big!!!! :thumbsup:

Back