• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the grille/headlight bezel suppose to look like

nicanor

Reaction score
I just received the grille and headlight bezel from Goodmart industries and it is almost all black except around the headlight rim.

The grille really has no black on it at all. What stock appearance should the grille and headlight bezels have.

Thank you,
Barry

nicanor

Reaction score
Thank you for the picture Droptop. I see all the black in the headlight bezel, but from the picture, I can't tell if there is black on the grille.

Thanks,
Barry

glhcarl

Reaction score
In the picture below you should be able to see what is painted what. If you want more pictures tell.

014a.jpg

Jim S.

Reaction score
That Dark Argent paint has gotten really hard to find. I know some places say they sell it in rattle cans but, it is just not right. I had some mixed up years ago. I have to do that again someday just has not been a priority lately. You basically take the light argent formula and add black to it until it looks right.

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=54

A old thread about the paint and grills..

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2950

Back