• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What will we name the baby?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
What will we name the baby?
A teenager is going out on her first date, and she asks her mother, "Mom, I really like this guy, but what if he tries something? You know, wants to fool around and stuff?"

"Well," her mother replied, "what always worked or me with your father while we were dating was to ask 'what will we name the baby?' and he always backed off. Try that on him."

The girl thought, and figured she would give it a try.

Their first date went well, and then it happened. He tried to cop a feel and the young girl hollered out, "What will we name the baby?". He backed off, decided to take her home, and all was well for the night.

Thinking she could let it go a little further next time, now that she knows how to back him off, she went out with him again and same thing happened. When he went for her pants, she hollered out, "What will we name the baby?". He backed off, decided to take her home, and all was well for the night.

Now that she knew it worked without fail, she let him go a little further the next time they went out. She allowed him to go even further, and when he started to have sex with her, she hollered out, "What will we name the baby?".

He didn't stop this time, and kept at her. Again, she hollered out, "What will we name the baby?". But it was no use. She cried out again, and again, "What will we name the baby?" but he kept going at it.

Finally, he was done, and he pulled back. She was in hysterics. "Oh my gawd, what will we name the baby?", she cried.

"Relax," said the young man as he removed his condom and tied it in a knot, waving it in front of her. "If the little tyke gets out of here, we'll just have to name him Houdini."

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hey...where' my little ankle biter dude?:toetap::toetap::toetap:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Good one george:applause:

When I seen the title of the post I thought you had become anew dad.:eek:

Back