• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's a Mopar?

solid gold

Reaction score
I went to a couple of local (in town) shows over the week-end. Saturday's show had no Mopars entered at all , ( I guess solid gold could have fared well @ that one) :lol: . Sunday's show had a couple of Mopars entered. :banana: So I was talking to one of the Mopar guys ( purple 72 Challenger),( I think (that color) was over by then,) and asked him what class he had entered. Mopar (Stock or Modified). He said they didn't have a class for Mopars. Then he told me that when the lady (@ the main reg. tent) asked him what he was showing,he replied, MOPAR, she asked him it that was a MOTORCYCLE!!!!! :loco: I don't know about you guys , but around here, very few shows lists Mopar at all. We understand why they need at least 2 Mustang,2 Camaro, 4 Corvette( ETC) classes! That's what sets us apart from the crowd! MOPAR OR NO CAR!! :soap: p.s. Wait till THEY see and hear SOLID GOLD !!! I can't wait!! :yesnod:

mcmopar

Reaction score
The unwashed masses are soooo pedestrian! :jester: They'll soon learn what a true MOPAR really is when they lay eyes on that beauty of yours!

V269

Reaction score
solid gold said:
I went to a couple of local (in town) shows over the week-end. Saturday's show had no Mopars entered at all , ( I guess solid gold could have fared well @ that one) :lol: . Sunday's show had a couple of Mopars entered. :banana: So I was talking to one of the Mopar guys ( purple 72 Challenger),( I think (that color) was over by then,) and asked him what class he had entered. Mopar (Stock or Modified). He said they didn't have a class for Mopars. Then he told me that when the lady (@ the main reg. tent) asked him what he was showing,he replied, MOPAR, she asked him it that was a MOTORCYCLE!!!!! :loco: I don't know about you guys , but around here, very few shows lists Mopar at all. We understand why they need at least 2 Mustang,2 Camaro, 4 Corvette( ETC) classes! That's what sets us apart from the crowd! MOPAR OR NO CAR!! :soap: p.s. Wait till THEY see and hear SOLID GOLD !!! I can't wait!! :yesnod:

That remind's me of something that happened Friday night. I went to the cruise night in Kingston which is about a 1/2 hour drive from here. I just dropped of my wife at a friend's place and was heading back to the cruise parking lot. I was stopped at a light and some guy on the street yell's out " all you need is the number 4 and you would be the general lee car ". Then he start's laughing. I say back to him " for your information this is a roadrunner and not a charger and further more the number is not 4 it is 01 ". He just stood there looking at me like a knob. He see's an orange car and think's it's the general lee. Some people don't know jack shit !! :chuck:

solid gold

Reaction score
V269 said:
solid gold said:

That remind's me of something that happened Friday night. I went to the cruise night in Kingston which is about a 1/2 hour drive from here. I just dropped of my wife at a friend's place and was heading back to the cruise parking lot. I was stopped at a light and some guy on the street yell's out " all you need is the number 4 and you would be the general lee car ". Then he start's laughing. I say back to him " for your information this is a roadrunner and not a charger and further more the number is not 4 it is 01 ". He just stood there looking at me like a knob. He see's an orange car and think's it's the general lee. Some people don't know jack shit !! :chuck:
Amen! :crazy:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
amen to that. I can;t help but wonder where in the hell did he come up with the number 4 :huh: unless he's thinking of Jessica Simpson's IQ......

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
amen to that. I can;t help but wonder where in the hell did he come up with the number 4 :huh: unless he's thinking of Jessica Simpson's IQ......
Is it really that high!!!!!!! :jester:

solid gold

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:
Are you guys really worried about her I.Q.? :crazy: I didn't think so! Did ya' forget the re-make of The Dukes of Hazzard ? :drool: :lol:

Collin

Reaction score
I stopped reading once I read Jessica Simpso, my mind just went to boobs.....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
solid gold said:
[ Did ya' forget the re-make of The Dukes of Hazzard ? quote]

no, but I'm trying to.......Cathy Bach all the way. :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
solid gold said:
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:
Are you guys really worried about her I.Q.? :crazy: I didn't think so! Did ya' forget the re-make of The Dukes of Hazzard ? :drool: :lol:
Never saw it!!! Many of these so called remake movies are just not worth it.

MarPar

Reaction score
solid gold said:
69hemibeep said:
Jessica looked pretty good in it :yesnod:
This is for all of you'se that didn't see the re-make. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:crazy: :drool: :drool: i would like to :acme: her!!!

moparchris

Reaction score
:crazy: :drool: :drool: i would like to :acme: her!!![/quote]

That Really changes the context that I mess with Bob. :facepalm: I guess I am gonna need to find a new way to poke fun at people. :leg: I guess that should work!

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:

That Really changes the context that I mess with Bob. :facepalm: I guess I am gonna need to find a new way to poke fun at people. :leg: I guess that should work![/quote]
so do you wanna poke bob or hump bob ? :wedgie:

MarPar

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:

That Really changes the context that I mess with Bob. :facepalm: I guess I am gonna need to find a new way to poke fun at people. :leg: I guess that should work!
so do you wanna poke bob or hump bob ? :wedgie:[/quote]

Sounds like both... :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:

so do you wanna poke bob or hump bob ? :wedgie:[/quote]
:leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:

so do you wanna poke bob or hump bob ? :wedgie:
:leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave:[/quote]
run dad run

:lol:

Back