• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's in your garage

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's in his signature. '88 Volga 3102. Harry's been with us for long time. He uses us to practice his English and hone his knowledge of fine American automobiles. :thumbsup:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Early pics of the car restore project before in my garage. Then after. It is where it is stabled now that it is finished.IMG_0107.JPGIMG_0103 (6).JPG

Anthony Chewy

Reaction score
Big difference! You should be proud of all the work you did on that car! Turned out Awesome!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks Anthony. Yours looks grate also. Was interested in how in the heck did you get yours finished in such a short time. That car must have not needed a lot of body work. Lol.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Russell
Now that you'll all done, it's time to start another one. I mean with what you've learned in the process the next one should be a breeze!

Anthony Chewy

Reaction score
Lucky it didn't need alot of body work! Alot of long days in the garage and a understanding Wife! Lol I work 12 hr shifts at FORD (I know Ironic) so that's why I was hardly posting anything on here between work,car,and life I was pretty busy!

1968 man

Reaction score
Hey Russ the car looks great with them Cragers on it. Now let’s get out there and get some well deserved trophy’s. Give me a call sometime. The 70 RR should be painted next week. We trimmed out the trunk and engine bay this week.

819DD2D0-B410-4157-B6AE-06C91DD38968.jpeg

2292736A-76D2-457A-9441-19825F6B405E.jpeg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Lucky it didn't need alot of body work! Alot of long days in the garage and a understanding Wife! Lol I work 12 hr shifts at FORD (I know Ironic) so that's why I was hardly posting anything on here between work,car,and life I was pretty busy!
I know the feeling of long hours in the garage. You were lucky the car did not need everything. You got a wonderful looking bird. Have fun and enjoy it. Like most project's I drag home my wife said are you sure that should not have gone to the junk yard. Like most of my projects they are as good as new.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Russell
Now that you'll all done, it's time to start another one. I mean with what you've learned in the process the next one should be a breeze!
Thanks, Ronliv. Appreciate the thought. Was looking for here it comes a 69 charger. But with the prices of parts and all think I am going to wait. They are hard to find just like the runners. Maybe in the next year or so just might find one that I can afford. Will be looking at how much work it needs and all that. Because now I know not to get buyers excitement and think at what all the car may need. That is the lesson I paid for and know it. LOL. Have a good one and enjoy the Vert it is a very nice car.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Took these yesterday when I got back from cars & coffee. It was too hot to drop the top. Car ran cool though. 95 outsideabove.jpgangle back.jpgdrivers side.jpgon the side.jpgpassanger side.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Love the plates on the AMX Bob. I was going to ask how the Charger was coming along. Looks like there's still a lot to do on it.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Love the plates on the AMX Bob. I was going to ask how the Charger was coming along. Looks like there's still a lot to do on it.
I drove the car into my trailer so it moves. It needs some paint issues fixed so back to paint jail.

Back