• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's this thing?

JJRJR

Reaction score
Hey guys I saw this unplugged coming out of the wires near the alternator. Gary said it's the plug that goes into the waterpump for the water temp? I have aftermarket temp guage, do I need to plug this in? If so, where does it go?

Thanks

John

waterpumpconnection_zpsdc87403b.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
abodybill said:
Isn't that the plug for the temp. sending unit?
Yes. I know the gray matter in your head gets cold this time of year but if you read his post really slow you might pick up that he asked if it was the temp sending wire in which I responded "That's what it is" :acme: :acme: :lol:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
abodybill said:
Yes. I know the gray matter in your head gets cold this time of year but if you read his post really slow you might pick up that he asked if it was the temp sending wire in which I responded "That's what it is" :acme: :acme: :lol:

Just come in from 4 hrs. plowing on an open tractor so I had more gray matter then normal. :lol:

And this comes from the guy that don't know when his birthday is :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
abodybill said:
69hemibeep said:
abodybill said:

Just come in from 4 hrs. plowing on an open tractor so I had more gray matter then normal. :lol:

And this comes from the guy that don't know when his birthday is :jester:
Now that's funny right there!!! :lol:

Back